The Library is pleased to offer chat to answer your information needs. Have a question? We can help! Chat with library staff for a timely reading suggestion, accessing e-resources, and much more.
New! You can now validate your digital library card through chat. Join a chat session and staff will connect with you via video conference to confirm your identification.
Chat is available from 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday to Friday. Please note that a chat session must begin 15 minutes before 5:00 p.m.
Ask Us Through Email
Have a quick question? Send your question to us and we will answer/acknowledge it within four business hours. Ask a Librarian inquiries will be answered within four business hours.
We will answer quick, factual reference questions such as:
- Definitions, dates, names, spellings and web page addresses
- Brief biographical information, i.e., birth or death dates
- Addresses/phone numbers for businesses, publishers, organizations, government offices, and associations
- Suggestions for information resources to meet your research needs
- Inquiries about Richmond Hill Public Library services