Science (Grade 7) - Heat in the Environment
Grade 7 students will learn about the positive and negative effects of heat on the environment. They will learn about the many sources of heat and investigate its properties. Students will also be introduced to the particle theory, which explains how heat is a form of energy that can transformed and transferred.
- The Kingfisher Science Encyclopedia (J REF 503 KIN)
- Heat & Energy (J 536 PAR)
- Global Warming (J 363.73874 MOR 2009)
Exploring Energy (J 621.042 SOL)
This book explains heat energy in Chapter 3. Discover the difference between heat and temperature and learn about heat flow, conductors and insulators as well as radiation. Includes amazing facts and diagrams.
- La Terre notre avenir Pour comprendre et preserver notre planete (J FRENCH 333.7 BUR)
- Aerial Earth (J 551.5 AER)
- Heat (J 536.078 LAU )
- Heat and Energy (J 536 PAR )
- All About Heat [DVD] (J 536 ALL )
- Science Fair Projects: Physics ( J 530.078 BON )
- Janice VanCleave’s Physics for Every Kid: 101 Easy Experiments in Motion, Heat, Light, Machines, and Sound (J 530.078 VAN )
- Energy and Heat (J 531.6 WHY)
- Heat & Chemical Energy [DVD] (J 531.6 HEA)
- Drought and Heat Wave Alert! (J 551.5773 CHA)
- The Way Things Work: Heat [DVD] (J 536 WAY)
- Global Warming (J 363.73874 OXL)
Experiments in Heat and Energy (J 536 Mag)
Other items on similar sujbects can be found in the same call number areas.