Located on the 3rd floor of the Central Library, Business Services addresses the information needs of the local businesses, small business owners and entrepeneurs, market researchers, job-seekers, students, and the general public. The Library offers the following business resources:
- Free public Internet workstations with Open Office software suite
- Tables with power outlets for your laptop
- Customized business tours
- Local small business resources
- Business notice board for local business events and networking
- Full text business articles from electronic magazine and newspaper databases
- Census information at the local community level
- Ontario telephone yellow pages
- Trade journals (through the CBCA database)
- Major daily newspapers
- Business Directories
- Government legislation and regulations, statistics and budget information
- Local government meeting minutes and agendas, staff reports
Are you looking for a place to meet outside of the office? Meeting rooms can be rented for business events, networking, seminars, and meetings. For bookings, contact Meeting Room Rental Services at 905.884.9288 x758.
Tours are available for groups interested in learning more about library services and resources for business. Arrangements should be made at least one week in advance by calling the Business Librarian at 905.884.9288 x304.